Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sexy Hot Swedish Women - Swedish Bikini Team - Patriotic

Sexy Hot Swedish Women - Swedish Bikini Team - Patriotic

Sexy Hot Swedish Women - Swedish Bikini Team - Patriotic


I know what you’re thinking. Why has it taken me so long to include the “Swedish Bikini Team” in my very famous blog at this point? It’s either that or you’re thinking that this is the most sexually gratuitous photo to date. Either way, this is definitely one of my favorites. Now, in all fairness, they are quite patriotic with the Swedish flag and all. But my God, how can you not just look at these beautiful women and just be in awe. I mean they’re young, friendly, and they have just about the best bodies I have ever seen.

Now although they are being quite strategic with the flag and their hands, you can still see that their bodies are superb. I mean they are thin and fit, but they also have curves in all the right places. These girls’ breasts are just perfect. Their skin is soft and their hair, well fake, but I love the platinum blonde look.
Rest assured, gentlemen, this will not be the last time you see the infamous Swedish Bikini Team grace the pages of this blog. They’re just too hot not to!

1 comment:

  1. They are hot!
    motofashion.blogspot.com would love to see them riding my bike

    ReplyDelete

 
Photos & Paparazzi Blogs Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list
Blogs
Adult Blog Directory